Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: Up to £26k DOE + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits: Free Parking, 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) + Pension
Contract type: Full-time, Term-time or Part-time
A bit about us:
We have been generating enquiries for local businesses for the past 41 years. We are still a family business with a team of 19 based in South Bristol. We predominately work with companies based in the South-West & South Wales. Business owners make up 90% of our customers, service businesses being our primary clients.
Summary of Job Accountabilities:
1. Account management of clients.
2. Discuss, design, implement and report digital media campaigns according to customer requirements; paid, organic, search, SEO and websites.
3. Coordinate & manage the creation of all digital content ie webpages, blogs etc
4. Ensure that all digital projects are delivered on-time, within scope, to budget and agreed quality.
5. Liaising with clients, prospects and 3rd parties to ensure above is complete.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- GCSE or equivalent, in English & Maths
- 3+ years in the same or relevant role.
- Customer facing 1+year. PC literate using Microsoft outlook, Excel, Word and a project management system.
- Customer focused, innovative, organised, team player, strong communicator & meticulous. Excellent written & spoken English.
- The role will require a flexible approach with regards to workload & working times. Undertake other duties when asked.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Google Skillshop
- Facebook Blueprint
- Digital/Marketing specialist
- Previous use of media database. Clean driving licence
- Previous experience working in fast paced media sales environment.
Local Pages is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
To apply for this role please send your CV, a covering note and where you found the job advertised, to email@example.com
Closing date October 23rd 2020, call 0117 9231122 for more details.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter
Click here to leave Local Pages a review
Local Pages: Connecting local businesses with local people