Looking for an exciting new role for 2017? Join Our Team.
Sales & Administration Assistant
To support the Telesales Supervisor with regards to new & existing customers. To grow & increase account penetration by effectively selling Local Pages (LP) products and services.
The salary is £16k to £22k + Commission + Benefits + Company Bonus + Incentives
LP helps local businesses to grow by generating enquiries for them in their local area. Although we have been around for 36 years, we are still a family business with a team of 12 based in Bristol. We predominately work with businesses based in the South-West & South Wales. Business owners make up 90% of our customers and service businesses are our primary clients. Our roots are in Print and this is still a significant part of our service but we offer other services including website design, along with a design and print service.
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- To ensure pre-call preparation is done for both new & existing customers
- Form plans & actions for each account using responses & marketing information
- Ensure our database is updated at all times
- Following customer plans, ensure we contact as when necessary
- Pass customer feed-back on so that opportunities are discussed and maximised
- Use our marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
- Keep yourself up to speed with category market conditions and trends
- Take on-board customers’ comments & requests to enable LP to create different solutions
- Demonstrate a return on investment at all times
Will be tasked with managing and maintaining the current customers we have as well as looking for new. Along with understanding our customers businesses & advertising needs, you will build a strategy that overtime will grow the customer’s use of LP’s services.
We are not necessarily looking for previous sales experience (although this would be an advantage), however if you thrive in a friendly, fast paced & professional environment and have a will to succeed and reap the rewards that this brings, this could be a role for you. Be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate with all contacts to achieve the best results.
What you need to know;
Local Pages has a negotiable benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension & other benefits. We are committed to offering a comprehensive sales training & development programme, so please get in touch to benefit from this opportunity.
Local Pages is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.