Renewal & Retention Specialist
Salary: Up to £25k DOE + £11k OTE + Retention bonus + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits: Free Parking, 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) + Pension
Contract type: Full-time, Term-time or Part-time
A bit about us:
Local Pages (LP) has been generating local enquiries for local businesses for the past 40 years. We are still a family business with a team of 20 based in South Bristol. We predominately work with companies based in the South-West & South Wales. Business owners make up 90% of our customers, service businesses being our primary clients.
Retain and grow all first-year renewals, in addition to reworking all cancelled or lapsed orders in line with 2020/21 strategy document.
Summary of Job Accountabilities:
1. New Business Development to hit targets.
2. To maintain and increase all 1st year renewals
3. Ensure all re-work is completed to a level, the same, or lower than previous year
4. Training; as agreed
5. Other Projects as and when agreed
6. Sickness and holiday cover as agreed by Sales Manager
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- GCSE or equivalent, in English & Maths
- 4+ years in the same or relevant role.
- PC literate using Microsoft outlook, Excel & Word.
- Customer focused, innovative, organised, team player, strong communicator & meticulous. Excellent written & spoken English.
- The role will require a flexible approach with regards to workload & working times. Undertake other duties when asked.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Experience in Advertising/Media Sales
- Previous use of media database. Clean driving licence
- Previous experience working in fast paced media sales environment
Local Pages is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
To apply for this role please send your CV, a covering note and where you found the job advertised, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date October 9th 2020, call 0117 9231122 for more details.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter
Click here to leave Local Pages a review
Local Pages: Connecting local businesses with local people