Salary: Up to £19k DOE + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits: Free Parking, 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) + Pension
Location: 1 Upton Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3 1LW
Contract type: Full-time, Term-time or Part-time
A bit about us:
Local Pages (LP) has been generating local enquiries for local businesses for the past 41 years. We are still a family business with a team of 19 based in South Bristol. We predominately work with companies based in the South-West & South Wales. Business owners make up 90% of our customers, service businesses being our primary clients.
To support the Sales, Marketing, Operations and Office Teams, ensuring all orders and customer administration is organised and processed with regards to new and existing customers. To grow and increase account penetration by providing accurate customer advice and care, and assist with the smooth running of the office.
Summary of Job Accountabilities:
1. Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
2.Form plans & actions for each account using responses & marketing information
3. Ensure our database is updated at all times
4. Following customer plans, ensure we contact as when necessary
5. Pass customer feed-back on so that opportunities are discussed and maximised
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- GCSE or equivalent, in English & Maths
- Administration 1 year +
- PC literate using Microsoft outlook, Excel & Word.
- Customer focused, innovative, organised, team player, strong communicator & meticulous. Excellent written & spoken English.
- The role will require a flexible approach with regards to workload & working times. Undertake other duties when asked.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Advertising/Media Sales administration
- Clean driving licence
- Previous customer service experience
Local Pages is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
To apply for this role please send your CV, a covering note and where you found the job advertised, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st January 2022, call 0117 9231122 for more details.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter
Click here to leave Local Pages a review
Local Pages: Connecting local businesses with local people